Monday, August 1

EXTRA CURRICULARS!

HEY!(: I'm excited because I got my cheer uniform yesterday!! ITS CUTE! Ill probably post a picture soon. Oh and I'm going to cheer camp on Wednesday so that will be super fun! I love cheer; its really fun! Plus Ive made new friends that are awesome!! Hahaha but I looooooooooooooooove dance and I'm so excited because it starts soonish. I'm taking three classes: Drill Team Prep, Contemporary, and Hip Hop. YAYYYY!<3  So here's my schedule: (idk my class schedule but i know what classes I'm taking) MONDAYYY!: School, possibly DI till like 4:30, homework, and dance from 6:45 to 9
TUESDAYY!: School, cheering at football games (starting in September and idk when football's over), homework
WEDNESDAYYY!: School, DI, and then homework
THURSDAYY!!: School, after football season i cheer at basketball games and they last till Christmas break then they have a mini season at the end of the year, then homework
FRIDAYYYYYY<3!: School, cheer practice, then every other weekend go to my dads.

I'M EXCITED!!! I also am doing theater, half yr keyboarding and half yr skills for living, student council, yearbook, and all enhanced classes. ITS GUNNA BE AWESOME(: Okayy well this is long so Imma go now... LOVE YOOOH!

God Bless,
CYDNEYY ANN(:

No comments:

Post a Comment