Tuesday, July 5

Heyyyyyz(:

hahahahaha i love typin like this idk y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay then... Im hyper. I had soda. So I am home at last after being gone for almost a month. Im glad to be home even though I had a great time on vacation with the fam in South Carolina, hanging with my dad at his house, going to my amazing hometown, and hangin with Lauren at the lake. I WAS BUSY! Now Im chilling and avoiding my over the summer home work which I reaaaaaaaaaaally dont want to do. I went to the pool today with Brit and Emily H. I tanned which is oh so fun. AAAND Brit is sleeping over(: I LOVE BRIT[: Haha. We've known each other for like four or five years... yepp. She's pretty cool. Haha. IM LISTENING TO JUSTIN BIEBER!<3 I like a lot a lot of bands more than him but I have a soft spot for the Biebs. HAHAHAHA YEAHHHH IM STILL HYPER!X) Im eating these like strawberry wafer things. Theyre sooooo good and addicting. Oh i forgot to say that I have Rob posters on my wall!!(: Only a few though because I ran out of stupid tape. POO. Ill get more tape. Then my room shall be covered with his gorgeousness. LAWL. Okay so Tyler is getting yelled at and I feel awkward so Im going to leave. Alright. I LOVE YALL(:

God bless,
CYDNEY ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment