Monday, July 18

Question of the Day IMPORTANT!

Yea, if your my age or on youtube a lot I know what youre thinking... Ray William Johnson does question of the day on =3. Well Im going to ask the questions so it isnt exactly the same (I REALIZE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON IS!! Just bear with me.) So Im going to ask yall a question and yall post your answers in a comment. And if your wondering, YES!!! This is a way to get more comments. So PLEASE COMMENT yall because Ill feel really stupid if Im just asking questions and no one answers. Ill try doing one everyday and I know I probably wont, but Ill try. I will let you know if i go on vacation or something and I wont be able to post. And again, please answer because theres no point in me posting if you dont. Alright so Im going to ask the first question in a new post!!!(: Im excited! And by the way im not sure if ill be able to post tomorrow throuigh friday but I might. ok so love yall((

God bless,
CYDNEYY ANN(:

No comments:

Post a Comment