Sunday, July 10

Random Stuff

Hey yall. Im pretty bored. I just got home from the pool and now i have nothing to do. I also just looked at my posts from a while ago and I saw the favorite songs one. Well I have new favorite songs, which if you know me well, isnt very surprising. SOOOOO I think Im going to share my new fav songs. And, like Lauren, if you dont know the bands look them up because theyre awesome. So Im going to do a lot of songs... Hrmph. I dont know how many. BUT A LOT! Oh and they arent in any order. Just songs that are beast(: SO here it is

Coffee Break by Forever the Sickest Kids
Secrets by One Rebublic
Wires and the Concept of Breathing by A Skylit Drive
Combat Chitchat by Nickasaur!
Buy U A Drank by T Pain (Nickasaur! cover is better)
Welcome to Savanna by Breathe Carolina
Hello Fascination by BReathe Carolina
Did It Hurt by NeverShout!Never
How to Save a Life by The Fray
Over My Head by The Fray
Good Riddance by Green Day
My Friend JAne by NeverShout!Never
If I Die Young by The Band Perry
Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Trampoline by NeverShout!Never
I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know by NeverShout!Never
Cant Stand It by NeverShout!Never
Yourbiggestfan by NeverShout!Never
Bigcitydreams by NeverShout!Never
California by NeverShout!Never
Trouble by NeverShout!Never
If You Go Leave Your Key In Your Mailbox by NeverShout!Never
Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides
Piggybank by NeverShout!Never
Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater by NeverShout!Never
Lovesick by NeverShout!Never
Teenagers by My Che,ical Romance
Sing! by My Chemical Romance
Everything I Ask For by The Maine
Seawhatweseas by NeverShout!Never
Ultraviolet by The Stif Dylans
Tiny Spiders by The Soft Moon
What Is Love by NeverShout!Never
Nothing On YOu by B.o.B and Bruno Mars
Not Afraid by Eminem
Hummingbird by NeverShout!Never
Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low
Who Says by Selena Gomez
All Day by Cody Simpson
For the First Time by The Script
Breakeven by The Script
Mean by Taylor Swift
Never Gonna Leave This Bed by Maroon 5
Love Is Our Weapon by NeverShout!Never
Am I The Only One by Dierks Bentley
and many many many more but you wont read it if its loooong. Eh. No ones going to read it anyway haha. Well look some of these songs up!! Theyre all SOOO good and you should trust me when it comes to this. AND if you know me really well, and you think I missed an amazing song COMMENT<3 Love you ALLL(((:

God bless,
CYDNEYY ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment